Gratuate of Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC), Milwaukee High School of the Arts (MHSA), and Vici Beauty School (VC) - all with design/art-related degrees and completions. Currently I'm freelance designing after having just returned briefly back to MATC to pick up a few new design-related courses.
Professionally I have creatively worked in:
- Digital photography and design for the government (440th Airlift Wing, AFRC)
- Taught competitive ballroom dance at Fred Astaire Dance Studio (FADS)
- Designed as a licensed cosmetologist working in hair, makeup, and nails for an Aveda salon
- Managed a house at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA)
- Created internal and external designs for various marketing companies in Greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin (including designs for Kohl's Corp., DaimlerChrysler, Lowe's, Home Depot...) and furthermore in Long Beach, California
Please see my Web & Graphic Design Portfolio
for details on a specific segment of my professional history, and My LinkedIn
for more detailed information.